Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Opening stand

Grouping of bird of paradise, gerbera and lily
 



Two-tier

Almost every time I'm at the shop, 'sifu' sure asked me to do flowers for opening stand. Lots of customers placed order for this, and I'm happy 'sifu' has the confidence letting me do the arrangements, hehe... but of course 'sifu' will check me once in a while, giving advice and tips. I'm very proud I'm able to do arrangements for real customers!

I can say this opening stand has the most type of flowers I've done so far. Lily, bird of paradise, orchids, gerberas, roses and carnations – 6 type of flowers!

Grouping of flowers – love the colors combo!

The red flower in the middle is actually made from paper. I've yet to learn doing this. What I did was tying the 2 leaves together – soaked their tips in wet cotton and then tied them to the stand.

Shape: Based on Tri Symmetrical, but using different types of flowers

The main flower/item to highlight in this arrangement is the bird of paradise. Please excuse the background :)

This arrangement has more types of flowers as it's more pricey! Managed to snap 2 photos only as I need to rush to catch other 'sifu' doing demo on how to tie ribbons for a wedding car.

 Shape: Fan

Shape: Tri Symmetrical

Shape: 3-pointer

Shape: Diagonal

No comments:

Post a Comment