Tuesday, August 3, 2010

At last... my own blog!

One fine day, I realize I need a space where I can share my passion for flowers. I don't want to use FB, then I've thought of....blogging! Aiyo, why I didn't think of this earlier ler..... come on... wake up la!

I started to have deeper interest in flowers particularly after my own wedding. Flowers are so pretty, so colorful and so delicate. Thus, I started to search online looking for classes on flower arrangements. Googled a few, and finally I'm attending my flower arrangement class in April 2010. Oh boy the fees are not cheap (total of 80 lessons for professional class), but I take it as an investment for myself. Every Saturday will pass by very fast as I'm spending most of my time in class. Although quite tiring, the class is interesting and enjoyable.

I will start my blog by posting my arrangements I've learned from basic classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment