Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cameron Highlands

It's been awhile I didn't update my blog. November has been a busy month for me, with 3 major events happening and being stationed in Singapore for work. Singapore event, SG100 was a success and I'm real proud to be part of the organizing committee.

Coming back from Singapore, I decided to take a short break and escape to Cameron. Various reasons for Cameron – cooling, miss the green there, want to see flowers, visit my friend and then head back to hometown.

Missed the tea and the cool air at Boh Tea Plantation. Aahhhhh, finally I can relax and unwind after so much hectic at work. It was raining, foggy scene, wind blowing while sipping hot tea with good company. To my surprised, I met a group of 'ang mo' tourists whom I've met at Hangout Hotel, Singapore! What a coincidence! Cameron, I shall return again for the greens!
 

Flowers that are growing along the street leading to the hotel where we stayed
 

Flowers taken at flower farm. Noticed that there were not many flowers compared to my last visit few years back. Wonder if it's wrong timing

No comments:

Post a Comment