Sunday, October 17, 2010

Elaine's house-warming gift

I decided to personally arrange a vase of flowers for Elaine's house warming gift. I wanted the flowers to last forever, thus I'm choosing artificial flowers. I haven't gone through arranging artificial flower class yet, so I keep this simple. These artificial flowers really look real I can say – bought them from SSF (all the artificial flowers there really look real, but pricey!)

I've chose peach gerberas and mixed them with red ones – to bring out the contrast and I believe these colors can bring warmth into a home – and also to our friendship :). I keep the size small and cute (just like Elaine, hehe) so that Elaine can put anywhere she wants, be it on dining table, tv console, dressing table, etc. I hope you love this Elaine!

The ingredients...

The after look... sitting on my dining table for the photo shoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment